There is one aim for this syllabus: to instruct relatively unsophisticated programmers / audiences to understand the background, basic theory, and application of blockchain technology, grasp fundamental concepts, technical processes, specifications and their applicable scenarios. After passing this examination, audiences shall become a specialist with ability to develop blockchain products and applications. We are looking for the cooperative institutions globally to spread our certification standards and the technical culture of Omni.
OmniBOLT development updates
- Applied the HD(Hierarchical Deterministic) mechanism for generating/managing OBD users’ address/keys/mnemonic words.
- Finished HTL Contract for single node version of OBD. Tested on a user base of hundreds.
- New OBD test procedures and documentation are updated.
- Update the OBD API online document (https://api.omnilab.online/), completed the HTLC related API descriptions.
- Update the READ.ME file of the OBDrepository(https://github.com/LightningOnOmnilayer/LightningOnOmni). This document is a step by step instruction for a brand-new user of OBD.
- Released one OBD demonstration video.
- The OBD query interfaces has been developed and improved, and an interface for querying user-related information has been added.
The following tasks are in our working pipeline :
- Work in parallel with Omnicore team, who are developing new interfaces supporting SegWit in Omni transactions. We currently use some tricks to circumvent this part of work, in order to firstly proof the concept. It works but not secure enough. After the new features of omnicore are ready, we will change our code base to the new omnicore.
- Larger scale tests of HTLC.
- Try to connect OBD to the LND network. At least we hope we can connect to the existing onion network.
- Or develop own network module, to enable OBD nodes to talk to each other.
- Complete path discovery/finding algorithms and transfers among multiple OBD nodes and any number of clients.
Online API documents for our community: https://api.omnilab.online/
Omniwallet-Mobile from OmniLAB
We has also begun working on mobile versions of OmniWallet, testing binaries are available in our repo. OmniWallet-mobile is a native wallet for Omni Layer assets, released on both Android and iOS. It currently supports Bitcoin and all Omni Protocol tokens, providing Bitcoin & Omni Layer users with an ease-of-use and unrivaled blend of security. The wallet is completely open source, which includes a set of standard backend services, written in java/golang, and a mobile side app written in Dart (Flutter framework initiated by Google).
OmniWallet Mobile: https://github.com/LightningOnOmnilayer/OmniWalletMobile_V2